The Perfection of Yoga - English - 1972
- No. of Pages : 56, Illustrated
- Binding : Soft Bound
- Size : 4" x 7"
Krsnastore.com is a 100% SSL Secured Site
The Perfection of Yoga - ORIGINAL UNEDITED - 1972
There have been many yoga systems popularized in the Western world, especially in this century, but none of them have actually taught the perfection of yoga. In the Bhagavad-gita, Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, teaches Arjuna directly the perfection of yoga.
- Original 1972 Edition, Reprint 2015, Krishna Books Inc.(KBI)
- Author: His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Format: Soft Cover, 4" x 7"
- Pages: 56 with 8 Color Plates
- ISBN : 1-602930-05-8 1602930058 9781602930056 978-1-60-293005-6
- Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number: 72-76302 7276302
- Weight: 150 grams