Life Comes From Life - English, 1979
- No. of Pages : 142, Illustrated
- Binding : Soft Bound
- Size : 4" x 7"
Krsnastore.com is a 100% SSL Secured Site
Life Comes From Life is an impromptu but brilliant critique of some of the dominant policies, theories and presumptions of modern science and scientists by one of the greatest philosophers and scholars of this century, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Srila Prabhupada's vivid analysis uncovers the hidden and blatantly unfounded assumptions that underlie currently fashionable doctrines concerning the origins and purpose of life.
This book is based on taped morning-walk conversations that Srila Prabhupada had with some of his disciples during 1973, in the Los Angeles area. On those mornings when he focused on science, Srila Prabhupada spoke mainly with his disciple Thoudam D. Singh, Ph.D. An organic chemist, Dr. Singh presently directs the Bhaktivedanta Institute, an international center for advanced study and research in science, philosophy and theology. Each day, wherever in the world he happened
- Original 1979 Edition, Reprint 2015, Krishna Books Inc.(KBI)
- Author: His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Format: Soft Cover, 4" x 7"
- Pages: 142 with 8 Color Plates, Notes and Index
- ISBN : 0-892131-00-4 0892131004 9780892131006 978-0-89-213100-6
- Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number: 77-95065 7795065
- Weight: 150 grams